thots on LiFe??

this is just the beginning of everything

Friday, July 18, 2003

zing

all these online blogging just makes my mind go blank whenever i wanna pour my heart out...well actually my ideas of pracrastinating about life will usually come in my mind in the evenings..when everytihng is over and when i'm walking alone from the LRT back home..i felt that i wanted to write something there and then because the words in my head just couldn't stop blabbering..i wanna write about the attitude our public nowadays..(Malaysians)on how they judge oneself by only looking on the outer appearance(sometimes i do the same..heh)

well.my jobscope require's me to be able to communicate with all levels of staff and somehow it had really open my mind on a few perspective of things..especially on how u bring ur body language and ur facial expressions that can really change one's thought about the other

my favourite quote - ignoRance is bLiss

bought a book by Danielle Steel at Pay Less Books(something for me to cuddle with at night before i doze off to la-la land)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home