thots on LiFe??

this is just the beginning of everything

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

watched Felicity yesterday.my current favourite tv series after ALIAS.got bored of ALIAS because of Sydney Bristow's oh-so-daring-but-sappy character..teehee..
i woke up late this morning only realizing that it was only half an 8am.damn.and tok di was really pissed off by me.tisk..tisk

la.la.laaa..head off to work.luckily mena had already opened the front door for me. thanks mena!mena is our chinese-indian tea-lady cum my "entertainer" because she's just so funny and nice to chat with,well, she's actually a chinese but she's brought up by her indian foster parents AND she only knows how to speak TAMIL..not Mandarin or CAntonese or what-so-ever..unique ehh..

well..this is my first posting here after i've been trying to squeeze my brains out tryin to build a proper website on www.tripod.com
it's already been published but ..heh,got some errors la,itulaa,inilaa..:)

LATEr people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home