thots on LiFe??

this is just the beginning of everything

Thursday, July 10, 2003

early bird

woke up early this mornin and i manage to get into PUTRALINE at approximately at 0715 hrs
the bus went the Asia Jaya LRT Station but it passed thru my office (Amcorp Tower) before reaching to the LRT station..what a waste of 50 cents..can buy kueh sebijiik lagi..
heh..i bought 3 biji of kueh (eventually!) at the Taman Jaya LRT station and i gave one of my karipap's to Mena..

today is thursday and its the 10th of july and its the 5th day of work for me!
frankly speaking,i'm quite happy working for this company eventhough i have to come early in the morning due to my work criteria..don'r get me wrong,i'm not complaining or anythin,it's just i'm used on getting up about 9 or 10 am or so everyday before this..well,at least i dont laze around and do nothin rite?

i slept rather early yesterday..after hanging on the phone with him..hmmm..he sounded really bored talking to me..it's like he's not interested in me anymore..i don't know..perhaps it's just me and my emotions

bought my NeUTrogenA facial cleanser and my M&M's crispy! yumm...



newFlash : the siamese Iranian twins died today.. Al-Fatihah

dhaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home