thots on LiFe??

this is just the beginning of everything

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

woe is me..

why is this always happening to moi?
its not my fault these things happen u know..there's just these "people" around u that makes everything go wrong..
i hate it when the best laid plan that u made is cancelled last minute..it makes both parties go haywire and feel gloomy+angry+annoyed

well..obviously it happened to me today and i know that my other half feels the same way i do
..sorry bubu..didnt thought that it would happen..
anyhow..efan eventually went to midvalley(yes,by himself) and bought himself a nice white PUMa tshirt that he was searching for since God knows when..
i felt happy for him..
(he told me right away<--it shows how HAppY he is because he doesnt normally inform me ASAP about his "purchasing" of new clothes..haha)

anyhow,obviously i went OUT (too) with dad to One Utama just to get the book..yes the Management Strategies book that dad had been searching for all over KL for me(his so-ever-manja daughter..huhu)
however..this so called susah-giler-nak-cari book is actually a very nipis book which langsung tak sesuai dengan harga type of book..
ciss..kesian me dad..i'll promise u to do the best in my mangement assignments daddy-O!!
Had spicy chicken rice fer lunch(which was kinda awful) and some yummy spicy fishballs!
ermm..it didnt made me full though coz the rice wuz not properly cooked(keras i tell u!)
SO..on the way back frm OU..pakSA-ed dad to go to McD and buy sundae+fries(ish..fattening betul..but WTF)
and i happily ate it..ladidaaa..

dad wanted to pamper himself for a foot massage at "KAkiku" , shah alam
so i decided to call effa and pakSA-ed her to teman me while pak Din(the tukang urut) was busy picit-ing dad..huhu..
It had already been 4 months since last met effa..and we chatted like some joyah's muka tak malu at a cafe in Shah Alam mall..
effa was supa cute with her rockstar hair..love it!

anyhow...gonna meet efandarling tomorrow..insyAllah..
and effa too...cant wait!